Director of Ursuline College’s Adult Program (UCAP)Posted October 8, 2015Summary
The College announces a search for a Director for the adult program (UCAP). The UCAP program is a bachelor degree program with evening and weekend classes. The position is responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and integration of the UCAP program to achieve Ursuline College’s mission, strategic directives and goals. It is a full-time, 12 month position reporting to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
This position is responsible for overall program leadership and administration, including budgeting, enrollment management, collaborating with academic departments, marketing and promotion of academic programs, development of new opportunities for professional partnerships and establishing a strategic plan for the UCAP program.
• Master’s Degree required or equivalent in a field related to professional and continuing education or in marketing
• At least 5 years of administrative, supervisory and other relevant work experience required
• Demonstrated experience with adult learners and nontraditional adult educational programs
• College level teaching experience preferred
• Entrepreneurial and marketing experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work within an inclusive environment
How to Apply
Candidates should email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is October 23, 2015.
Program Coordinator – Mentoring Program
Posted October 7, 2015Summary
The College announces a search for two (2) part-time (10 hours per week) Program Coordinators to help the Director of Athletics facilitate a mentoring program at Warrensville Heights High School. The mentors are students from Ursuline College. The mentees are 9th-12th grade female students who attend Warrensville Heights High School. The program is beginning its fourth year. Responsibilities
The positions will ensure the program integrates evidence-based mentoring practices, acts as an adviser and liaison to mentors.
The qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field, strong organizational skills to coordinate mentoring activities, as well as a passion about character and leadership development and the academic success of students from disadvantaged populations.
How to Apply
Candidates should email cover letter, resume to email@example.com
Deadline for application is October 23, 2015.
Assistant Women’s Softball Coach – part time
Posted September 16, 2015
Ursuline College is seeking candidates for a part-time Assistant Softball Coach. Ursuline College is a member of NCAA Division II and the Great Midwest Athletic Conference (G-MAC). This is a part-time position which begins immediately. Stipend is $15,000 per year (pro-rated for this year) plus a room. Responsibilities
Duties include (not limited to): assisting in all practice sessions and competitive events; assisting in conditioning; assisting with film and scouting; assisting with recruitment of student-athletes; assisting in fund raising and community service; office work and academic monitoring. Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Collegiate playing experience required with an emphasis in pitching or hitting.
3. Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans.
5. Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Susan Woodford, Head Softball Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.