is committed to excellence through a diverse and inclusive environment.
Faculty Position - Director of Initial Licensing in Education ProgramsPosted April 27, 2016Summary
Reporting to the Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies, the Director will coordinate all undergraduate education programs and the graduate program referred to as MAP (Master Apprenticeship Program). This appointment will begin July 1, 2016 and will be a one year renewable contract.
• Work with Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies and the Vice President for Enrollment Management to oversee the implementation of MAP recruitment strategies
• Coordinate with faculty to develop and implement new programs, retention initiatives and continuous improvement efforts
• Oversee and monitor daily operations, budgeting, compliance with accreditation standards, internal and external reporting requirements, program marketing, and admissions and retention
• Contribute to strengthening the academic program offerings in our bachelors and master’s degrees in education
• Participate as a member of the Graduate and Professional Studies faculty through teaching, research, and service and will teach at the undergraduate or graduate levels bases on expertise
• Expected to actively engage in seeking external funded grants
• Coordinate with the faculty to ensure that all program offerings, regardless of delivery method, will be of high quality and will participate in the development of proper systems to support the faculty who are teaching in – and students who are learning in -- online and hybrid modalities.Qualifications
• Ph.D. or Ed.D. in the field of Education Administration
• 5 years faculty experience in higher education
• 2 years administrative experience in the field of Education preferred
• Certification/licensure in an area of education offered in the unit
• Proven track record of success in program management
• Experience working within an inclusive environmentHow to Apply
Please submit your letter of interest, a detailed description of your plan to move the education unit forward, your curriculum vitae, and recommendations to Mr. Joseph LaGuardia, interim Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is May 16, 2016.
Nursing Faculty – Medical-Surgical
Posted April 14, 2016
Ursuline College and the Breen School of Nursing announce a search for a full-time, 10-month faculty position in medical-surgical nursing in the BSN Nursing program. Position is available immediately.Responsibilities
Teaching assigned courses in medical-surgical nursing and critical care. Assisting with curriculum, program assessment and evaluation, marketing and recruiting events, and preparing reports for accrediting agencies.
Minimum qualifications for the position include an MSN degree, Ohio RN license, relevant clinical practice and/or teaching experience, and the ability to work in multicultural settings. Preference is for individuals with a doctoral degree and a background in Medical-Surgical nursing. How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current professional references no later than May 15, 2016 to Dr. Laura Goliat at email@example.com Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until position filled.
Head Women’s Golf Coach – Part TimePosted December 16, 2015
Responsible for administering and organizing all aspects of the golf program, including recruitment. Ursuline College offers 11 intercollegiate athletic programs. As a member of the NCAA DII, we offer athletic scholarships to our student-athletes. This is a part-time position that begins immediately; salary is $6,000/year. Reports to the Director of Athletics.
Develop the practice and game schedule; Arrange team travel; Complete required reports; Work with the Admission office to coordinate recruitment efforts and campus visits; Participate in department fund raisers; Take an active interest in the student athlete in the classroom. Must adhere to and follow all NCAA Division II and conference rules, regulations and bylaws.Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required; experience as a golf coach at the college or high school level. Demonstrated experience working within an inclusive community. Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans to and from contests. Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.How to Apply
Candidates should submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references to Cindy McKnight, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.