School of Arts and Sciences
In support of the College's mission and vision, the School of Arts and Sciences provides a core liberal arts environment for all the undergraduate Schools of the College and directs programs for specific majors in keeping with the traditional goals of the liberal arts: to influence the total person in the communal pursuit of the true, the good and the beautiful.
Within this tradition, the School of Arts and Sciences offers:
- small classes taught by professional faculty, not teaching assistants
- a quality education with a core curriculum that focuses on personal growth and success
- individual academic advising
- a convenient location close to major highways and Greater Cleveland's cultural community
- strong, diverse student population in a caring, values-based environment
- competitive student financial aid packages, including a special scholarship for English majors
- honors societies chapters in English (Sigma Tau Delta) and Psychology (Psi Chi)
THE FIRST URSULINE COLLEGE STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM, MAY 2, 2013
WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!
Click here for more details: