BA to MBA
The Undergraduate MBA Bridge Program is an accelerated course of study for Ursuline College students who plan on seeking a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Ursuline College. This program allows students to earn an MBA degree in a shortened time frame. The Graduate Business Bridge Program is structured to allow undergraduate business related majors to earn up to a maximum of twelve graduate credit hours (4 courses) toward the thirty-six credit hour Master of Business Administration degree at Ursuline College. Admission Requirements
In order to be eligible for admission into the Graduate Business Bridge Program, students must:
- Be an undergraduate student majoring in a business related area at Ursuline College (with junior or senior class standing)
- Have at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Have at least a 3.3 GPA in their undergraduate major
- Have submitted an online application form to the Office of Graduate Admissions that includes a brief essay on reasons for interest in pursuing a graduate business degree (at least 500 to 700 words).
- Have completed at least 6 hours of undergraduate accounting or finance
- Have submitted three letters of recommendation using the specific form from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Have submitted an updated resume to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- All candidates must be proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet software and presentation software.
- All students must have access to a computer, including internet access while enrolled in the MBA Program.
If students have questions about the graduate admissions process or required application forms, then they should contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 440 646 8119.