The Undergraduate MBA Bridge Program is an accelerated course of study for Ursuline College students who plan on seeking a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Ursuline College. This program allows students to earn an MBA degree in a shortened time frame. The Graduate Business Bridge Program is structured to allow undergraduate business related majors to earn up to a maximum of twelve graduate credit hours (4 courses) toward the thirty-six credit hour Master of Business Administration degree at Ursuline College. Admission Requirements
In order to be eligible for admission into the Graduate Business Bridge Program, students must:
- Be an undergraduate student majoring in a business related area at Ursuline College (with junior or senior class standing)
- Have at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Have at least a 3.3 GPA in their undergraduate major
- Have submitted an online application form to the Office of Graduate Admissions that includes a brief essay on reasons for interest in pursuing a graduate business degree (at least 500 to 700 words).
- Have completed at least 6 hours of undergraduate accounting or finance
- Have submitted three letters of recommendation using the specific form from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Have submitted an updated resume to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- All candidates must be proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet software and presentation software.
- All students must have access to a computer, including internet access while enrolled in the MBA Program.
If students have questions about the graduate admissions process or required application forms, then they should contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 440 646 8119.
After admission documents have been approved and completed, students will receive an official acceptance letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions. Students will also receive a welcome letter from the MBA Program Director and MBA Faculty Advisor that includes an example list of courses that can be taken for bridge credit. Students should contact Dr. Robert Verner (firstname.lastname@example.org
), who serves as the MBA Faculty Advisor for Undergraduate Bridge Program students to discuss course registration processes for MBA bridge courses. Dr. Verner also serves as the Undergraduate Business Department Chairperson and he works closely with our UCAP program advisors. Students may also contact the MBA Program Director, Dr. Debra L. Fleming (email@example.com