Procedures for Admission
The Master of Science in Nursing degree program is administered by The Breen School of Nursing. All inquiries, applications, fees, transcripts and letters of recommendation should be sent to: Ursuline College, Graduate Admission, 2550 Lander Road, Pepper Pike, OH, 44124-4398. Phone: 440 646 8119Admission Requirements
Students are admitted to the program to start in August and January each academic year.
- Official transcripts from all nursing programs attended including one that verifies completion of an accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a 3.0 average shown on applicant's transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation (please print out our Confidential Recommendation Form for your use) attesting to the suitability of the applicant for graduate work in the particular program. If possible, one from a previous instructor, one from an Advanced Practice Nurse and one from a work supervisor.
- Completion of an interview, if requested, with the program director and/or graduate faculty.
- Current licensure or eligibility for licensure as a registered nurse in Ohio.
- One year work experience as a registered nurse.
MSN Handbook Student Accomplishments
Graduate Nursing Brochure (.pdf)
AACN Graduate Nursing Program Guide