Apply For Admission
Step 1: Complete your application to Graduate Studies
You may submit your application one of the following ways:
- Download and print the application. To deliver a paper application, you may: 1) Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2) Fax it to 440-684-6138 or 3) Mail or hand and deliver to the Office of Graduate Admission.
You will receive an email indicating that your online application was submitted successfully. All applicants will receive a confirmation email once the office processes your application. Step 2: Pay the $25 application fee
The fee can be paid one of the following ways:
- Credit/Debit Card: Call the Office of Graduate Admission at 440-646-8119
- Mail a check to the Office of Graduate Admission
Step 3: Submit official transcripts
Ursuline College requires that all official transcript(s) be submitted as part of the application process including: for baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and any additional undergraduate or graduate academic coursework whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. These must be forwarded to the Office of Graduate Admission directly by the issuing institution.
Step 4: Submit recommendations
- For non-degree, Principal Licensure, Endorsements, Graduate Nursing Post Master's Certificates: Only the official transcript from the highest degree earned is required.
- For graduates of Ursuline College: The Office of Graduate Admission will request your official transcript. You do not need to order it.
All applicants are required to submit three professional recommendations utilizing the Confidential Recommendation Form (.pdf)
. The recommendation form is required of all recommenders; however, an additional letter of support is welcome to accompany the recommendation form.
Recommendations may be submitted one of the following ways:
- Mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission
- Fax to 440-684-6138
- Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Dropped off to the Office of Graduate Admission located in Mullen #211
Step 5: Visit your program's webpage for additional requirements
All application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admission
2550 Lander Road
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
440 646 8119
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, please contact us! We are here to help. We may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 440 646 8119.
We do our very best to keep you updated on the process of your application as materials are received. You are welcome to contact us directly to check on the status of your application.