Ursuline College admits those candidates who demonstrate potential for success in rigorous academic work. Qualified applicants are admitted regardless of gender, race, religion, color, age, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or physical ability. The credentials of each applicant are individually evaluated, with consideration given to academic record, entrance examination scores and evidence of motivation for college studies. The College reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant.
Ursuline College utilizes a rolling admission process. When you apply for admission, your completed application will be evaluated and you will typically receive an admission decision within 7 days. We admit students year-round as space is available.
All applications are reviewed on a need-blind basis, which means admission decisions are based solely on a student's academic and extra-curricular merits, not on his or her family's financial circumstances.All applicants use the same application, located here.
For your application to be considered “complete” and “ready for review”, Prospective incoming freshman students must:
- Send official high school transcript or GED
- Send official ACT or SAT scores* (NOTE: if ACT or SAT scores are printed on your “official” transcript, they will be considered as “official scores”.)
- Supporting materials such as an essay, personal statement, or letter(s) of recommendation are OPTIONAL
*not required if applicant is age 23 or over
Prospective incoming transfer students must:
- Send official transcripts from all institutions in which credit bearing courses were completed
- Earn a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average from all previously attended institutions
- A personal interview is strongly encouraged but not required
In addition to these general requirements, the below groups each have specific admission requirements. Please click on a link to see your requirements:
Application Priority Deadlines
February 1st - First Year Fall Admission
August 1st - Transfer Fall Admission
January 2nd - Transfer Spring Admission