The Office of Undergraduate Admission invites all prospective students and their families to experience Ursuline by arranging a personalized visit.Click here to schedule your campus visit!
We offer the following options:
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Tour the campus with a current student
- Sit in on a class (limited availability over summer)
- Meet with our experts (limited availability over summer):
- faculty member
- athletics coach
- disabilities specialist
- financial aid counselor
- Stay overnight with a student in the residence halls (not available over summer)
- Have lunch or coffee with a student - on us! (not available over summer)
- Or anything else you'd like to do while you're here - just ask!
The Office of Undergraduate Admission is open Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm. Visits may be scheduled for 9am, 11am and 2pm. If you require a different time due to work or travel arrangements, please share that information with me and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs. We do not offer Saturday visits over summer.
We recommend scheduling any visit a minimum of 72 hours in advance to ensure that all of your visit goals may be met.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on campus!
Admission Counselor and Coordinator of Campus Visits