Information by Subject | Career Information
- A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences.
Business Abstracts with Full Text
- Full text articles back to 1995, with access to product evaluations, interviews, biographical sketches, corporate profiles, obituaries, surveys, statistical rankings, book reviews and reports from associations, societies, trade shows, conferences and more.
Business Source Complete
- Index, abstracts, and full text covering scholarly business journals on management, economics, finance, accounting international business and much more.
Communication and Mass Media
- A research and reference resource in the communication and mass media fields. Contains indexes and abstracts for over 300 journals, and selected coverage of over 100 more.
- A library of electronic books on many academic subjects. The collection includes titles purchased through OhioLINK, and titles found in public domain.
Economia y Negocios
- Provides citations in Spanish for articles on business and economics from over 2000 Spanish and Protuguese-language periodicals published in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Spain, the United States and elsewhere.
Entrepreneurial Studies Source
- Full text coverage into topics relevant to entrepreneurship and small business.
Filmakers Library Online
- documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
Films on Demand
- Unlimited access to more than 12,000 videos and 100,000 segments for topics in Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science & Mathematics and Health & Medicine to name a few. The collections are dynamic, so any new videos acquired are added to the resource automatically. Public performance rights are also included.
- Information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
Human Resources Abstracts
- Bibliographic records covering areas related to human resources, including human resource management, employee assistance, organization behavior, and other areas of the discipline.
Insurance Periodicals Index
- Index and abstracts to articles from insurance industry journals and magazines.
- Full text news, business, legal, medical, and reference information.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
Oxford Scholarship Online
- Over 1,100 core scholarly books in Economics & Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Theology.
Regional Business News
- A newswire database that incorporates business wires from all over the world.
Risk Management Reference Center
- Full text risk management resource for corporate risk management professional, strategic planners, and business students.
SPORTDiscus with Full Text
- Bibliographic and full text coverage of sport, fitness and related disciplines.
Statistical Abstracts of the U.S.
- Statistics on social, political, and economic conditions in the U.S.
Vente et Gestion
- Coverage of French Language business journals.
Vocational & Career Collection
- Index and abstracts for 350 trade and industry related periodicals.
America's Career InfoNet
- Wages and employment trends, occupational requirements, state by state labor market conditions.
- Job listings by type or location.
College Grad Job Hunter
- Advice on job serching, resumes, etc.
JobStar Central - Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job listings, resumes and cover letters.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Describes what workers do on the job, working conditions, the training and education needed, earnings, and expected job prospects in a wide range of occupations. Print edition available in the Reference Collection.
Ohio Labor Outlook
- Reports and data about employment levels, unemployment rates, wages and earning, employment projections, jobs, training resources, and careers.