Information by Subject | Law
GPO Monthly Catalog
- Catalog of U.S. government documents.
- Full text news, business, legal, medical, and reference information.
- Catalog of books and other matierals held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
Attorney directory from Martindale
- This site contains more than 900,000 listings of U.S. lawyers and law firms, organized by state and by type or practice.
- This site provides general divorce law information as well as links to state-specific resources.
Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- This site contains links to policies, reports, publications, state agency Web sites, and descriptions of state child support programs.
- A searchable site with links to federal and state forms, cases, and codes. It provides information about labor laws, employment discrimination, bankruptcy, divorce, and other topics.
Internet Legal Resource Guide: Public Legal
- Index of online information about law and the legal profession provides listings of law firms, legal forms, and government documents.
Legal Information Institute (Cornell University Law School)
- A good site to view recent decisions, see information on legal citation, federal state and international law.
Ohio Legal Services
- Developed to establish a collaborative network of information sharing for the purposes of centralizing legal information and expertise on poverty law issues in Ohio, and provide easy access to invaluable legal information including community legal education materials, court forms, volunteer lawyer opportunities and links to additional resources within Ohio.
Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics
- Data from more than 100 sources about all aspects of criminal justice in the United States.
- A government website providing up-to-date government information.