Information by Subject | Local Information
- Website for the State of Ohio.
Ohio History: The Scholarly Journal of the Ohio Historical Society
- Ohio History was established in June 1887 as the Ohio Archaeological and Historical Quarterly. For more than one hundred years, the journal has published peer-reviewed articles and book reviews on topics spanning the political, military, social, economic, and cultural history of our region
Ohio History Central
- Online encyclopedia including information about Ohio's natural history, prehistory, and history.
Ohio Labor Market Information
- Reports and data about employment levels, unemployment rates, wages and earnings, employment projections, jobs, training resources and careers.
- Provides access to information on companies located throughout Ohio.
- 2-1-1 is a phone number that connects people with important community services. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) assigned 2-1-1 nationwide as the phone number to dial for help with health and human services.
Center for Community Solutions
- Formerly the Federation for Community Planning. Assists policy makers, community leaders, and service providers to identify health, social, and economic challenges facing Greater Cleveland.
- Digitized newspapers from 1836-1922. Includes versions of the Cleveland Leader from 1854-1885 and other local smaller presses.
Cleveland Data Central
- Cleveland and Northeast Ohio-oriented statistics and analysis provided through the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Topics include business, crime, education, politics, and sports.
Cleveland Digital Library
- Texts, maps and images concerning the history of Greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve Region of Northeast Ohio. Created by Cleveland State.
Cleveland News Index
- Indexes various items from the Plain Dealer, Cleveland Magazine, Northen Ohio Live,
and Ohio Magazine
. Includes obituary index. Ask a librarian for help locating full text.
Encyclopedia of Cleveland History