Information by Subject | Mathematics
- Online encyclopedia of science and technology.
ACM Digital Library
- Contains journal and conference papers from the Association for Computering Machinery.
- Index and abstracts to engineering literature from international journals, conferences, and reports.
Computer & Applied Sciences Complete
- Covers the spectrum of the applied sciences, representing knowledge and traditional engineering challenges and providing material for research concerning the business and social implications of new technology.
Filmakers Library Online
- documentaries with relevance across the curriculum: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
- Catalog of books and other materials held in the Besse Library as well as access to books and materials held at Ohio college and university libraries.
- Index and summaries of articles and books on mathematical research.
Safari Tech Books Online
- Electronic books in computer science, information technology, and related fields.
Science Citation Index Expanded (ISI)
- Index, abstracts, and cited references for articles in the sciences.
- Presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive definitions, essays, diagrams, biographies, and experiments.
American Mathematical Society
- Professional, scholarly organization for mathematical research and education.
- Interactive mathematics encyclopedia.
SISA (Simple Interactive Statistical Analysis)
- Explains statistical procedures and provides online calculations.
- Study guide and homework help for mathematics.
Ursuline College Mathematics Department's Useful Web Sites
- "The purpose of this website is to provide undergraduates interested in and/or currently participating in undergraduate research experiences in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics with ready information and links to reliable electronic resources on all aspects of the undergraduate research experience."