Recommended Apps & Mobile Websites
The Library recommends the following apps for use on mobile devices. Please contact the app provider for technical support.
- enables one to work with PDF documents on a mobile device.
- The ARTstor Digital Library is a nonprofit resource that provides more than one million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Search your favorite EBSCO databases from your mobile device. Scroll to the bottom of the this page
to find the option for EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications
. Use this option to email your self instructions on how to obtain this app.
- Translate words and phrases between more than 60 languages.
- Mobile version of the LexisNexis database where one may find news, legal cases, and company information.
- Mobile version of the Ursuline College
- Access the references stored in your RefWorks account, anything through this mobile version of RefWorks.
- Mobile version of the PubMed website. PubMed is service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources.