Commuters, Faculty and Staff
Meal Deals for Commuters, Faculty and Staff
A meal deal
includes a main item, 2 sides and a 16-ounce fountain beverage or a small, non-specialty coffee.
Here are some examples of what you could get as part of a lunch meal deal:
- Pizza Station: 1 Slice of Pizza
- Main Plate Station (closest to entrance near the trays): the main protein of the day (for example, it might be chicken).
- Deli Station: a 6" sub, sandwich or wrap is considered a main.
- A 12" sub is not
Grill Station: a sandwich from the grill (already cooked and out, or cooked to order).
- Mozzarella sticks, wings and tenders are not a main, but can be purchased as a retail item.
- Salad Station: A large salad does not qualify as a main it will be weighed ($.36 per oz).
- A side includes a salad on a small plate.
- Fries/Onion Rings
Items from the main plate station (rice, pasta, veggies, etc.)
- Dessert (items that are not pre-packaged).