The purpose of the Programming Board is to promote unity among Ursuline students and create an exciting campus environment by providing all inclusive entertaining activities. For Students. By Students.
Fall 2012 Schedule of Events
- October 8th-12th: Midterms- We Caught You Studying
- October 31, 2012: Halloween Costume Boobash, 6pm-10pm, Mullen Commuter Lounge
- November 12, 2012: Founder's Week Awards Ceremony
- November 17, 2012: Funny T-shirts
Spring 2013 Schedule of Events
- January 18, 2013: Laser Tag, 8-10pm, O'Brien Gym
- February 13, 2013: Build-Your-Own-Bear, 11am, Mullen Commuter Lounge
- February 28, 2013: Game Night, 7-9pm, Mullen Commuter Lounge
- March 5, 2013: Wax Hands, 10am-3pm, Pilla Atrium
- April 12, 2013: Paint Party, 10pm-2am, O'Brien Gym
Join us every first Monday of the month in the Mullen Commuter Lounge at 3:00 PM to share ideas and hear how you can be part of Programming Board during the Spring 2013 semester!
Check out what we're up to, add Student Activities as a friend
us on Facebook
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have any questions or suggestions for future programming, please contact: