Make sure to mark your calendars for Commencement Countdown which is held in December. It is held in the Pilla Atrium. It is only for our December and January Grads.
You will be able to:
· Preorder your gown, hood and cap (no deposit needed).
· Pick up your seven free Ursuline College Commencement announcements.
· Receive your commencement tickets for your guests (no limit to the amount of guests who can attend).
· Receive your Baccalaureate Mass Tickets (limit 2 guests).
· Every December Graduate who attends will receive various graduation gifts· You will be eligible for many prizes including a free graduation photo package and an Ursuline College ring from Jostens.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to meet with the Alumnae Office, Financial Aid, and all other Student Affair Offices to answer any of your questions. This one stop opportunity will take 15-20 minutes. This is your chance to do one stop shopping so there is no need to return to campus prior to Commencement Exercises in May.
If you cannot attend, you can still
order your cap and gown from the bookstore prior to completing your
studies. You can receive your commencement tickets and announcements by
stopping in MU203 (Student Services) any time after the Countdown.
For your convenience, several years ago, we started a Commencement Countdown just for our December/January grads. The response has been overwhelming. Attendance at the May ceremony for our December/January grads has tripled. The December/January grads look forward to reuniting with their classmates. Last year, 90% of our December/January grads marched in the May Commencement Exercises.
In February, be sure to watch your
email for senior award nominations. If
you are nominated, you will be notified through your Ursuline email.
Watch your Ursuline emails for more information!!