Directions for the Stage Party:
- Enter Wolstein at Gate A (facing Prospect Ave.) and follow the signs for the Faculty which will lead you to the Wolstein Multi-purpose Room.
- Arrive by 6:00 PM.
- Bring your robe, hood and hat (or cap).
- As the faculty march out towards the arena, you will follow the Faculty (at the end of the line) out into the entrance to the arena. Remain at the entrance. Do not enter the arena.
- At approximately 6:40, Christopher Edmonds and George Matejka (the Faculty Marshalls) will meet you at the arena entrance, place you in the correct order, and guide you to the stage.
- Any personal belongings can be stored in the Faculty room until after the ceremony.
- Once you arrive, if you would like to practice on stage, please see George or Christopher and they will lead you out to the stage to meet with Deanne Hurley.