We are interested in learning about our graduating class and are offering a free gift for anyone who submits a fact!
Here are some of the things that we are looking for:
- any unique challenges you faced on your journey to this commencement ceremony
- relatives graduating together
- graduates who were not born in the United States
- the longest amount of time it took an undergraduate to complete their degree
- any unusual story about how you got to this point in your educational career.
If you meet this criteria or think that you have an interesting story, please contact Mary Anne Ursick at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 440 646 8320. There is a gift for every story submitted! We may use your story in the commencement address; however, we will NOT use your name.