If I cannot attend Commencement Countdown, how do I get my tickets?
- Only those students who are marching will receive tickets to the Commencement Ceremony and tickets to the Hooding Ceremony/Baccalaureate Mass.
- Tickets will be distributed at Commencement Countdown (ten tickets). If you need extra tickets, beginning May 1st, they will be available from Student Services (MU203).
- All tuition and fees must be paid in order to receive tickets.
- Wolstein is a large venue and we will be able to accommodate all your guests. After May 1st, there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can obtain.
- You will receive two tickets to the Baccalaureate Mass in the morning. No additional tickets will be available for the Mass.
Graduates will be able to pick up their ten tickets (and free announcements) in the Student Service Center (MU203) beginning the day after Commencement Countdown. After May 1st, there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can obtain.
All monies must be paid in full, to receive tickets.