I Get to Rate my Courses and Professors?
Every semester you have the opportunity to evaluate your courses and professors through an online evaluation in CoursEval. CoursEval is accessible via your MyUrsuline account.
How do I access the online evaluations?
- 15-week course evaluations will open Monday, December 2 and close Monday, December 9, 2013
- 5, 7, 8, 10 week course evaluations, open and close dates vary by department and are included in your CoursEval email announcement
Are you too pressed for time to complete all of your course evaluations at one time?
- Log onto your MyUrsuline; click on My CoursEval, then click on the CoursEvalTM link to view and complete your evaluations.
Why is My Evaluation Important?
- No problem. Complete them at your leisure, just be sure to complete them before the deadline noted in your CoursEval email.
Please make time to share your Values, Voice and Vision through this simple, anonymous and green initiative!
- Constructive feedback helps professors develop more effective teaching methods.
- Deans and other Administrators depend on your perceptions in their evaluation of the effectiveness of professors.
- Many state, regional and professional accrediting agencies expect student evaluations to be a part of a college’s assessment process.
CoursEval Student Access
CoursEval Faculty Access