I Get to Rate my Courses and Professors?Yes!
Every semester you have the opportunity to evaluate your courses and professors through an online evaluation in CoursEval.
How do I access the online evaluations?
- Course/professor evaluations for 15-week courses will be open from Friday, December 2, 2016 at 8 a.m. through Monday, December 12, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
- 5, 7, 8, 10 week course/professor evaluations open and close dates vary by department and are included in your CoursEval email announcement.
Are you too pressed for time to complete all of your course evaluations at one time?
- On a smartphone (select 'full website'), tablet, or computer, sign in to Desire2Learn (D2L) using your Ursuline log-in. On the home page, click on the CoursEval tab in the navigation bar.
Why is My Evaluation Important?
- No problem. Complete them at your leisure; just be sure to complete them before the deadline noted in your CoursEval email.
- Constructive feedback helps professors develop more effective teaching methods.
- Deans and other Administrators depend on your perceptions in their evaluation of the effectiveness of professors.
- Many state, regional, and professional accrediting agencies expect student evaluations to be a part of a college’s assessment process.
Please make time to share your Values, Voice, and Vision through this simple, anonymous, and green initiative!
Thank you!CoursEval Student D2L AccessCoursEval Faculty Access