High School Scholarship Application Form
If you wish to be considered for an Alumnae, Community Service, Fayen, Sr. Michael Francis Hearon, St. Angela, Values, Voice and Vision or LEAD Scholarship, please complete this application. The scholarship application and essay deadline is February 1st.
*Application for high school students only.
- Up to $1,000
- Recipient must be the child or niece of an Ursuline College or St. Johns College alumnae.
Archbishop Hoban Scholarship
- Check for deadlines with your guidance counselor.
- Up to $1,000
- Awarded to students from Catholic high schools in the Cleveland Diocese.
- Students must apply through high school guidance counselors.
Community Service Scholarship
- Students can be awarded up to $3,000.
- Awarded to two students who have contributed to their communities and high schools through leadership and service experiences.
- Students must include a separate essay describing their service activity and how it has helped their personal growth and development.
- $450.00 book voucher for fall semester; renewable for first spring semester only contingent upon successful participation in Project: LEAD
- Awarded to 20 full-time students
- Eligibility: First Generation College Student
St. Angela Scholarship
- Students can be awarded from $500 to $2,000.
- All students coming from an Ursuline high school that have clear admission to the college will be considered for this scholarship.
Sister Michael Francis Hearon Scholarship
- Awarded to one full-time first-year student entering the English Program.
- Renewable for three years.
Fayen Scholarship For Education Students
- Awarded to one full-time first-year student entering the Education program.
- Selection for the award by the education department is based on review of each student's application, resume, and essay.
- Renewable for 3 years.
Values, Voice and Vision Scholarship
- Students can be awarded $3,000
- Clearly admitted students receiving the Ursuline Award or none of the academic merit scholarships may be eligible.
- Selection for the award by the scholarship committee is based on review of each student's application, resume, and essay.
back to Financial Aid | Merit Scholarships | New High School Students page