Partnerships | Cuyahoga Community College
Cuyahoga Community College / Ursuline College
Dual Enrollment Open House
Find out how you can achieve your goal of using your associate degree toward your bachelor’s degree at Ursuline College! Attend the Open House to hear a presentation on the dual enrollment program. Transcript evaluation and program specific counseling available.Wednesday, July 18
Ursuline College Campus, Pilla Center
Please RSVP by registering at http://www.ursuline.edu/UCAP/rsvp.html
Ursuline College and Cuyahoga Community College are proud partners in providing students the opportunity to seamlessly continue their education from an associate’s to a bachelor’s degree.Click here
to view the Dual Enrollment brochure.What is the Dual Enrollment Partnership Program:
The Dual Enrollment Partnership Program is for full time students who intend to obtain an associate’s degree at Cuyahoga Community College and then complete a bachelor degree at Ursuline. The program will:
- Offer a streamlined admission process
- Automatically transfer credits between Cuyahoga Community College and Ursuline
- Allow full time Cuyahoga Community College students the opportunity to take one course a semester at Ursuline for the Cuyahoga Community College tuition rate (up to 4 courses)
- Provide academic counseling at both institutions
- Give dual access to student services, campus libraries and events
- Permit participation in student activities as well as membership in student and professional organizations at both Ursuline and Cuyahoga Community College.
You are eligible if you:
- Attend college full time (at least 12 credits). Full time credits may be split between institutions, as long as at least 9 are taken at Cuyahoga Community College each semester.
- Intend to first complete an associate’s degree at Cuyahoga Community College
- Plan to complete a bachelor’s degree at Ursuline College
- Meet the admission criteria for both Cuyahoga Community College and Ursuline
- Admission criteria: Cuyahoga Community College
- All persons 18 years of age or older are eligible for admission to certain programs of study at Cuyahoga Community College.
- Admission Criteria: Ursuline College
- See website for program specific criteria
- Freshman Students
- Official high school transcript or GED
- Official ACT or SAT scores*
- NOTE: if ACT or SAT scores are printed on your “official” transcript, they will be considered as “official scores”.
- Not required if applicant is age 23 or over
- Transfer Students
- 2.5 cumulative grade point average from all previously attended institutions
- 20 ACT and/or 1000 SAT (if no previous transfer credit)
- Personal interview (strongly encouraged but not required)
Not eligible for the Dual Admission Program?
After graduating from Cuyahoga Community College with your associate’s degree you can apply for either the traditional undergraduate or UCAP programs. Per an articulation agreement, Cuyahoga Community College credits transfer as long as they are college level and you have earned at least a ‘C’.