QUALITY EDUCATION SINCE 1871
• Widely recognized for its quality liberal arts and professional education, Ursuline helps you develop the vision and ability to succeed in your job.
• Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Study with other working women and men who bring their own knowledge and experience to the classroom.
• Ethical and professional considerations are integrated within the curriculum of every program.
FITS YOUR SCHEDULE
• Busy adults can take just one course at a time, most for five weeks.
• Class meetings are once a week, evenings or Saturdays, in the classroom, online or a combination.
• Week night courses take place from 6 - 10 PM and Saturday classes are scheduled from 8:30 AM â€“ 12:30 PM.
• Earn up to 27 credits per year, yet have the freedom to step out for a session as your life requires.
• Complete your degree in as few as two years. Many certificates may be earned within one year.
• Nine starting times per year.
FOCUS ON PROFESSIONALISM
• Learn from faculty who bring work experience and vision to the classroom.
• Share your knowledge and experience with other working adults while developing your communication skills.
• Apply classroom concepts to actual situations from the workplace.
• Benefit from contact with other students, graduates and advisory board members throughout Northeast Ohio.
CONVENIENT APPLICATION PROCESS
• A proud tradition of personalized attention for our students.
• An admission counselor will personally review your transfer credits and life experience options.
• An academic advisor will assist you with your course planning until you graduate.
• Apply in person or online.
• Register for classes online, by telephone, email or fax.
• Competitive tuition - with financial aid assistance and deferred payment options.
AN EXCEPTIONAL FACULTY
All UCAP faculty members are very carefully chosen. They come from all areas of the business and professional community. They bring not only advanced degrees in their fields, but many years of relevant experience.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE, MINOR AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
Health Care Administration
Health Care Informatics
Management Information Systems
Public Relations & Marketing Communications
RN to BSN