Living in the residence halls at Ursuline College is a living-learning experience.
The residence hall is an environment where students learn about themselves, prepare for their studies, and meet many new friends.
Residence Life can be a crucial part of the development of students by providing increased opportunity to work closely with faculty, to learn from peers, to develop leadership skills, and to develop lasting friendships with roommates or hall mates.
Finally, the Residence Life staff offers many programs which include topics that are educational, physical, spiritual, emotional and social.
Benefits of living on campus
- Convenient access to classes, the fitness room, dining halls, and campus events/activities
- A great opportunity to make new friends
- Hall staff available to answer questions, provide campus resources, mediate and work with students to plan programs for the community
- Leadership opportunities in the halls give you a chance to meet people and develop new skills
- Dining facilities offer full-course meals, and many options that include: salad bar, pizza, grill options and desserts. You don't have to worry about cooking!
- No need to worry about driving to campus every day and dealing with rush hour traffic and challenging weather conditions
- Develop study groups with floor-mates who share similar classes