Become an expert in the art of setting financial goals and identifying the tools needed to reach them.
Certified Financial Planners know the ins and outs of investing, saving, and money management. You’ll learn to guide clients through some of the biggest moments of their lives and be a resource for them when times are tough.
Designed especially for busy professionals, Ursuline’s financial planning certificate program is offered entirely online. You can participate in live class discussions or watch the recording later—or both. What’s more, our program is offered in an accelerated format, so you can earn your certificate in less than a year.
You’ll learn from industry leaders about:
- Working with clients to set goals and assess risk tolerance.
- Risk management and insurance planning.
- Investing in the securities market, risk/return, stocks, bonds, options, futures.
- Tax consequences and lawful tax-minimizing tactics.
- Financial planning for retirement.
- Tax and non-tax considerations in estate planning.
Careers: Certified Financial Planning Certificate
Career outlook statistics for Certified Financial Planners:
Median annual salary for Personal Financial Advisors
Job growth above the national average for Personal Financial Advisors
of Americans age 65 and over consult financial planners when planning for retirement