Turn ideas into strategy, and strategy into concrete goals to help your team reach the finish line.
Company leaders have a vision, and the people executing on that vision have the skills to build something great. The Project Manager is the central figure who brings it all together!
In this program, you’ll gain the skills and insights to become that central figure. Your Project Management certificate will distinguish you in the job market for this rapidly growing profession. Each online course lasts eight weeks.
Project Managers are in high demand, but very few new graduates possess the necessary skills to do the job. You will.
You’ll learn from industry leaders about:
- Nationally recognized frameworks for project management
- Project planning, resources leveraging and management of risk, quality, and expectations
- Project execution, monitoring/control, implementation/handover, DevOps, and project closure
- Programming using Python
- Cost behavior analysis, budgeting, cost volume-profit analysis, standard costs for control and product costing
- Psychological principles as they relate to the practical needs of the workplace
Careers: Project Management Certificate Program
Career outlook statistics for project management imdustry:
Median annual project manager salary across all industries in the US. (Project Management Institute)
Employers will need to fill some 2.2 million new project management-oriented roles each year through 2027. (Project Management Institute)