Develop your professional school improvement skills.
Complete a certificate in School Improvement Planning through Data Analysis to further develop your professional skills in areas such as data analysis, assessments, reporting, and more. Complete the courses in just 9 months!
- Learn how to create aligned, rigorous assessments that are both valid and reliable
- Explore differences between large-scale assessment and classroom assessment to create assessment literate practices within schools and district
- Learn how to use high-quality student data (HQSD) to inform instruction, guide instructional decisions, and meet student needs
- Develop your expertise in value-added reporting to differentiate instruction
- Align classroom, building, or district improvement plans with large-scale and classroom data
- Earning this certificate ensures you have the content knowledge to be a successful member of the Ohio Education Data Professionals Network.
- Courses are 100% online and supplemented with Zoom meetings to maximize your learning.