Congratuations! You've been admitted to Ursuline, but what happens next? Review the steps below to make sure your transition to Ursuline goes smoothly. To check your personal progress on many of these steps, log into your Admitted Student Portal.
Submit your FAFSA.
- Submit your FAFSA as early as possible to determine your grant and loan eligibility. To ensure Ursuline’s Financial Aid office receives your FAFSA, be sure to include Ursuline College on the ‘School Selection Page’ (code 003134). To see if Ursuline has received your FAFSA, visit your Admitted Student Portal.
Connect with your personal admission counselor to register for classes.
Contact Kate Teichman, Assistant Director of Admission at 440-646-8360 or Kathleen.Teichman@ursuline.edu to select and to register for your classes. You can also schedule your orientation session when you register.
Complete your New Student Online Experience (NSOE) in D2L
- The New Student Online Experience (NSOE) is your virtual introduction to Ursuline College. This online course will serve as a resource to all things Ursuline.
- The NSOE covers relevant information to a successful start at Ursuline. Completion of the NSOE is required for all incoming students and a certificate of completion is required to begin classes. The course will take about 2.5 hours to complete but it is designed to be viewed in pieces. No need to do everything all at once!
Submit your final official college transcripts to the Processing Center
- Submit all official transcripts – If you were admitted ‘provisionally,’ you’ll need to send us official undergraduate transcripts from ALL colleges and universities previously attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Ursuline and can be mailed to Ursuline College (Attn: Processing Center 2550 Lander Rd., Pepper Pike, OH 44124) or emailed to email@example.com
- Additionally, after your official transcripts arrive, you will receive an official notification that your credit audit has been completed by our credit evaluator.
- Feel free to explore your transfer equivalents at Transferology.com. For an unofficial Ursuline credit evaluation, schedule a call with your UC admissions Counselor.
Finalize your payment options. If using financial aid, upon completion of your FAFSA, you can expect to receive an award letter within 2-3 weeks.
- If you are using military benefits, contact our Associate Registrar at 440-646-8128 to ensure we have everything needed to process your benefits.
- If you will be paying out-of-pocket, and want to set up a monthly payment plan, contact our Financial Aid Office at 440-646-8312 to discuss your options.
- Complete any additional paperwork requested on your award offer (extra forms can be found here).
- If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, complete and submit the Employer Tuition Reimbursement Form before your classes start.
- Your first invoice will be emailed to your Ursuline email after you register for classes.
Prepare for your first class.
- Once you are registered for classes, you’ll receive an e-mail with your login information for your Ursuline email, your MyUrsuline account, and Desire2Learn (D2L), where you will be able to access your syllabi and other course information.
- Order your textbooks. If you would like to use your financial aid funds to purchase your textbooks in Ursuline's bookstore, you'll need to see if you're eligible for a book voucher. Contact our Financial Aid Office at 440-646-8312 for your book voucher eligibility before purchasing your books in Ursuline's bookstore.
- Get an Ursuline College Student ID Card—steps will be covered during your orientation session.
- Access to your syllabi and course information via Desire2Learn (D2L) 2 weeks prior to your class start date.
- Complete any pre-assignments due on the first day of class.
- For more details, visit your Admitted Student Portal.