Ursuline College welcomes 2020 and 2021 graduates and their families to celebrate a safe, outdoor, socially distant Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Because the pandemic caused us to postpone our 2020 ceremony, this year we celebrate January, May, and August grads from both 2020 and 2021.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE WAS MONDAY, APRIL 26
- All graduates, guests, faculty, and staff must wear masks and maintain social distancing throughout the ceremony.
- Commencement will be held at Classic Park, home of the Lake County Captains, at 35300 Vine St., Eastlake, OH
- The ceremony will start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- The ceremony lasts approximately two hours.
- Graduates should arrive at Classic Park to line up no later than 9:00 a.m.
- Graduates should enter at the First Base gate (No guests will enter at this gate.)
- Doors open to guests at 9:00 a.m. Guests will enter through the main gate, which faces Rt. 91.
- Rain Plan: If there is drizzle, the ceremony goes ahead as planned and the program will be shortened. In the event of a torrential downpour or lightening, the ceremony will be delayed until Saturday, May 15, at 10:00 a.m., same location. The Lake County Captains and MLB will make this determination.
- Please keep an eye on the weather forecast. The College will send a text and email URSAlert to current students and post a message on Twitter and across the very top of this website if the ceremony is postponed.
- Students may access the additional information they need here.
Monitor your Health
Do not enter Classic Park if you have symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. If you have tested positive recently, do not enter the stadium unless at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared and 24 hours have passed with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving. If you have tested positive but had no symptoms, at least 10 days must have passed since your positive test. Do not enter if you have been in contact in the 14 days before the ceremony with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Check the CDC website for more information.
Note: The photo above is from 2019 (pre-pandemic).
Date & Time
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Classic Park, 35300 Vine St.,
Eastlake, Ohio 44095