Homecoming & Family Weekend
September 27, 2019 6:00pm - September 29, 2019 12:00pm
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 27
- Ursuline Arrows vs. Tiffin Dragons Soccer Game
- 3:00 PM at Ursuline College Soccer Field
- Arrows Tailgate Party: Come cheer on the Ursuline College Arrows while enjoying tailgate-style foods, drinks and games.
- 5:30-7:00 PM in Pilla Atrium
- $15 per person, ticket includes food and two drinks. Register below.
- Alumnae/i Award Recognition & Reunion Dinner: Enjoy a cocktail reception followed by dinner with alumnae from your decade, help us celebrate the milestone anniversaries of classes ending in ’4 and ’9, and salute recipients of the Amadeus Rappe, Rising Arrow, and Crystal Alumnae awards.
- 6:00 PM at Landerhaven, 6111 Landerhaven Dr., Mayfield Heights
- $45 per person. Register below.
- Ursuline Arrows vs. Cedarville Yellow Jackets Volleyball Game
- 7:30 PM in Sr. Diana Stano Athletic Center
- Ursuline College Bookstore open 9:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 28
- Golden Years Brunch: The Golden Years Brunch is a special celebration for classes ending in ’4 and ’9, including and prior to 1969. Members of these classes will be receiving personal invitations to the brunch with event details.
- Prayer Service
- 12:30 PM in Pilla Atrium
- 50th Anniversary ride on Lolly the Trolley for the classes of 1969
- Art Gallery open house with complimentary light reception
- 1:00-5:00 PM in Wasmer Gallery
- Ursuline Arrows vs. Tiffin Dragons Volleyball Game
- 1:00 PM in Sr. Diana Stano Athletic Center
- Ursuline College Bookstore open 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Sunday, September 29
- Fun Run/Walk: A 2K loop around Ursuline College’s campus.
- 8:00 AM –Sr. Diana Stano Athletic Center parking lot. Registration begins at 7:30 AM
- $10 per person and includes a t-shirt. Register below.
Alumnae are welcome to attend Mass locally at the church of their choosing. Here are two nearby suggestions for Saturday vigil Masses:
- 4:30PM – Mass at St. Francis of Assisi Parish, 6850 Mayfield Rd., Gates Mills (approximately 4 miles from campus)
- 5:30PM – Mass at Our Lady Chapel at Gilmour Academy, 2045 SOM Center Rd., Gates Mills (approximately 2 miles from campus)
Where to Stay
DoubleTree by Hilton
3663 Park East Drive, Beachwood, OH 44122 (4 miles from campus)
$110 per night, includes breakfast
The corporate ID to get the special rate is 0560031278.
There are three ways to make a room reservation:
- Call in - Local reservation on 216-464-5950 ext.1265 on weekdays or ext. 0 at any time.
- Book online, kindly select your dates and click ‘Continue’
- Email Uma Amara, Area Director of Business Travel Sales.
6103 Landerhaven Drive, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 (Next door to Landerhaven)
Please reserve by August 27, 2019 to ensure availability and discounted rates.
Studio Suite - $109
One-Bedroom Suite - $119
Two-Bedroom Suite - $139
There are two ways to reserve a room with special rates:
- Reserve over the phone and mention Ursuline College’s Homecoming & Family Weekend: 440.442.9200
- Book online with special code “UWH”.
Click here to see other hotels that are offering special rates for Ursuline College guests.
To be included in mailings and information regarding Homecoming & Family Weekend 2019, please update your information with the alumnae/i office.
How do I Register?
To register, make your check payable to Ursuline College and mail to Ursuline College Alumnae Office, 2550 Lander Road, Pepper Pike, Ohio 44124 or you may register at the top of this page when registration opens in July.
How do I Make a Reunion Class Gift?
To contribute to your class gift, in addition to registration fees, simply write your class year and the words “class gift” on the memo line of your check or donate online. This will ensure that your donation is directed toward the class gift.
Call the Alumnae/i Office at 440.646.8370 or email us at email@example.com.