Part-Time / Posted August 24, 2021
The graduate Counseling and Art Therapy (CAT) program is seeking an adjunct data and technical assistant for approximately 120 hours per semester. The CAT program collects data for two accrediting bodies: the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP), and the Accreditation Council for Art Therapy Education (ACATE). The program also utilizes an online system (Tevera) for internships that requires ongoing technical assistance.
The data assistant would be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the refinement of the data collection processes in D2L and Tevera; assisting faculty with appropriate rubric formatting and linking of accreditation standards with assignments on D2L.
- Pulling specific data from D2L and Tevera for yearly ASL, ACATE and CACREP reports.
- Compiling data from other ongoing data collection systems, such as Counselor Preparation Counseling Exam (CPCE), Exit Interview Data, and other ongoing surveys.
- Prepare reports related to student learning outcomes from the D2L data.
- Assistance with formatting reports for accreditation.
- Provide support for use of Tevera.
- Knowledgeable in data collection, interpretation, analysis, and advanced statistics
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Skilled in creating surveys in various systems (e.g., Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, and Microsoft 360 Forms)
- Exceptional skills in entering data and organizing large datasets
- Experienced in providing results from large datasets to help make improvements and/or detect various trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar in analytic tools to aid in the successful extraction of ACATE and CACREP data from Learning Management System(s) (e.g., D2L, Microsoft Forms, etc.)
- Trained in using statistical software planforms (SPSS, Stata, SAS, etc.) to conduct advanced statistical analyses *maybe not required but preferred for the job.
How to Apply
Candidates should use form below or submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications to begin immediately and continue until position filled.