International Admission Requirements
International students must provide the following documents in order to be considered for admission.
Ursuline College Accelerated Program (UCAP)*
- Submit your application
- Apply through Ursuline’s Application on our website. It’s free and fast. Budget zero dollars and fifteen minutes of your time.
- Send your official college or university transcript(s).
- We will need transcripts from all colleges or universities that you have attended.
- To be considered official, your transcript must be issued directly from your college or university.
- If under 30 credit hours, we will also require your high school or secondary education transcript.
- WES or ECE course by course transcript evaluation of all international transcripts (excluding Canada, unless otherwise specified).
- If under 30 credit hours International students are required to have proficient use of English. You may provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, English3, ACT or SAT scores.
- Optional: Letter of Recommendation
- Optional: Personal Essay on any topic of your choice.
- Optional: Resume
- Optional: Biographical Passport Photo (you will be required to submit upon an accepted admission decision).
* Due to Visa requirements, and the nature of this program this can be difficult to complete as an international student. International students are required to take 12 credit hours per semester, and only one of those courses are eligible to be online or in a hybrid format. International students will not be allowed to attend any programs that are fully online due to Visa requirements.