A liberal arts foundation for an in-demand career.
Start college with lots of individual attention and an immersion is science, then transition to a major university graduate engineering program. Ursuline College partners with nationally recognized University of Dayton to offer the advantages of both settings and the opportunity to earn a Master of Science degree at the accelerated pace of five years, saving both time and money.
In the 3+2 Engineering program, you'll spend three years at Ursuline majoring in Chemistry or Biology before moving to Dayton for an additional two years. The first year of engineering school fulfills the requirements for a bachelor’s in Chemistry or Biology from Ursuline College, while the combined two fulfill the requirements for the M.S. in Engineering from Dayton.
Choose from the following pathways:
- B.A. Biology to M.S. Bioengineering
- B.A. Chemistry to M.S. Chemical Engineering
- B.A. Chemistry to M.S. Materials Engineering
Careers: 3+2 Ursuline College/University of Dayton Engineering Partnership
The University of Dayton School of Engineering is nationally recognized and is the number one Catholic University in the nation for all sponsored engineering research and development. The program also boasts:
- Its #1 in the nation status for federally sponsored materials research
- Its partnerships with Fortune 500 companies that have R&D facilities in Dayton's campus research park, such as GE Aviation and Emerson Climate Technologies
- Its more than 88 faculty-led campus labs, adding to your breadth and depth of research opportunities
Ursuline's unique accelerated engineering partnership with the University of Dayton opens the door to employment in thriving markets throughout Ohio and beyond.