Summer Advising & Registration Day
This is a required program that serves as your overview of academics at Ursuline College. It is designed to facilitate your smooth transition and promote your academic success at Ursuline.
Summer orientation is the perfect opportunity to talk more about your major and any goals you may have for your time here (and beyond!), so bring your questions!
- Learn about our core curriculum and specific requirements about your major
- Meet with an academic advisor/faculty member
- Select and register for your classes for the next semester
- Connect with current Ursuline students and other new students
Summer Orientation Sessions
Incoming Undergraduate students
Wednesday, June 7th from 12 – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, June 28th from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 12th from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 26th from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 2nd from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
International, out-of-state students, or late deposits
Thursday, August 17 from 1 – 5 p.m.
- Students who have not deposited will not be registered for classes until their deposit has been received. Deposits should be submitted online at www.ursuline.edu/deposit or mailed to Ursuline's Processing Center.
- Members of the Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer and Volleyball teams should plan to attend Summer Orientation on June 7th so they can complete their physicals in the morning.
- If required to complete math placement testing (ALEKS), be sure to finish the assessment at least 2 weeks prior to your orientation date. Without your math placement you will be unable to register for classes. You will be notified via email if ALEKS placement is required.
- Be camera ready! You will leave the event with your Ursuline student ID so make sure you are camera ready.
- Parents/guardians are welcome, but the number of guests is limited. We know this is an exciting time, but due to space limitations, we ask that students only bring 1-2 parents/guardians with them to their Summer Orientation. When you submit your RSVP, please indicate if any parents/guardians will be joining you at the event.
- If you live out-of-state and it's too far to drive to the college, please plan to attend Summer Orientation on Thursday, August 17th, ahead of Welcome Weekend.
- Second Degree Accelerated Nursing students will attend their own orientation. The nursing department will follow up directly with you with more details.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email Cindy Deng.
RSVP for Summer Advising & Registration Days
Move In Weekend: August 18-20, 2023
This session is mandatory for all traditional-aged new students and transfer students who are both under 21 and transferring 38 credits or less.
Stay tuned for updates about the Move In Weekend schedule.
A team of upper class Orientation Arrows will lead you through activities, social events, and sessions to begin your immersion into college life. Most importantly you will begin making friends and gain important knowledge to start classes at Ursuline as a successful student.
Welcome Week: August 21-25, 2023
These events are open to all students! New, returning, transfer, traditional aged, non-traditional aged… everyone is welcome to join the fun!
Welcome Week is filled with fun activities to help you become familiar with campus, meet other students, and connect you with the resources you'll need for success at Ursuline College. Get ready for all the FUN you'll be having your first week of classes!
Questions? Contact Anna Brock, Coordinator of Student Activities, at 440.646.8327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.